Our staff guarantees that your Russian visa application materials will be complete and expedited directly to and from the Russian Consulate.
Russian visa requirements:
- Passport should be valid for minimum 6 months beyond intended stay
- Passport should contain at least 2 blank pages for your visa to be inserted
- 1 Application Form filled in completely and signed
- 1 passport-sized photo, preferably attached to your visa application form
- Invitation - tourist, business (authorized by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia) or private (authorized by UVIR)
Tourist visa - ˆ60.00 (single entry tourist visa) - 14 days at the Embassy
Service costs: 1st passport - ˆ30.00 (VAT included)
Each next passport - extra ˆ15.00 (VAT included)
Extra delivery cost (if a special note was made):
Porti retour: ˆ5.75
Netherlands Handling Schiphol - ˆ7.05
If you don't have your own invitation, VisumBuro can assist you in obtaining a tourist invitation for the maximum period of 14 days. You don't need to book a hotel to receive an invitation. Cost is ˆ37.50 per person.
NB: when applying for a tourist visa, it is important to leave at least 5 working days for visa processing before the entry date to Russia. For example if you send us your application on Thursday, you will be able to travel on Thursday next week, not earlier!
Please send all the documents to our mailing address. All your documents are personally processed, lodged and picked up from the Embassy by our employers.
Your passport and visa together with our invoice will arrive by regular post (unless you specially request for another type of delivery).
Submitted passports by mail to you are returned can only by one-off incasso task be paid. At can pick up by tenon or contact is paid.
On our Internet site you can follow the status of your passport! Click on the magnifying glass and fills in your passport number.